Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day

This is us before midnight last night. Shortly after, we crashed out. We're old now, we can't stay up too late.

Today, one of my goals is to scan a bunch of old photos that I don't have digitally. So, this is what I've been doing today.

Here are me and some friends at the local state fair back in 2000 or something.

Hubs and I snowboarding back in 2001.

Our first 4 of July together (2002).




There are a lot of memories looking back and scanning these pictures. It's nice to go back to memory lane. It's funny, in some pictures, we've changed so much, but in others, I can't see a difference. I guess that can be good.
What are plans to finish off this long weekend?

3 comments:

  1. What a great project idea! How long were you at this task?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be old like you! ; )

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I am waaaay behind on blogs. Hope you had a great Christmas too!

    I love going through and scanning old pics!

    ReplyDelete