Friday, December 31, 2010

NYE 2010

Today was a pretty lazy day. We laid in bed forever (as you can see by the clock, it's almost noon). We cuddled with the kitties.


And cuddled some more.
Lazed around the house a lot.


When it came to dinner time, we grabbed the best thing eat on NYE, garlic cheesy bread and,


Pizza.


We're getting caught up on our X-Files dvds. We've seen a lot of them, but not in consecutive order. Gotta love David's pretty face.


We opened the hubs x-mas presents (a basket of different beers from all over the world). We started with one from the Himalayans.


And went on to Russian. They are continuing to flow as we try to finish the last few seasons of the X-Files.



When it gets closer, I have to watch the ball drop and we'll probably play a game or two. I wish everyone a Happy 2011. I know it will be a great one for me!

3 comments:

  1. LOL I have to laugh because we did the SAME THING TODAY!!! I didn't get out of bed and dressed til about 3:30! I blogged/blog hopped and facebooked allday:)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a lazy day! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when the furry children cuddle like that.
    Happy New Year! ;)

    ReplyDelete