Sunday, December 5, 2010

An Early Christmas

I cooked another whole chicken in the crock pot yesterday. Here are the spices I used...



It had a unique smell. Tastes good.


For the early x-mas with my parents, I made some mini coffee cake muffins,

some mini banana crunch muffins,


and we played a game we bought for my dad (rumikub).




Overall, it was a pretty good day. We had my parents over for an early x-mas (since my mom is leaving for a few weeks). We had them over for brunch. I also made my famous quiche and cinnamon bread. We exchanged some presents (I got some awesome reflective running gear and the hubs got some pretty cool books). Afterwards, we played the game for a few hours.
Now, I'm cleaning up and getting ready to relax and watch some shows. Overall, I had an awesome weekend. I can't wait until my next one! Anything exciting happen for you this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I bought Rumikib for my 8 year old for Christmas. I cant wait to play it with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...can you please come to my house and cook dinner? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete