Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What a Pain in the Knee

So, I called the doctor this morning and scheduled an appointment to get my knee checked out. I hope it isn't anything major and I can't wait until Thursday's appointment. I hate the waiting process and I know that whatever is wrong, patience is the key.

So, obviously, there was no gym for me today. I'm staying off my knee as much as possible. After last night's run (and after I blogged), I felt this horrible pain the the right knee. I felt like 2 bones were grinding together as I walked. Today, I feel no pain. That pain must have meant something, I so I decided to stop running until the appointment (and probably a lot of time after that, too). Hopefully I'll be able to at least continue my spin class. Here's looking at 6-pack abs and buff arms by summer!


2 comments:

  1. Bummer about the knee pain - hopefully it wil be good news at the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear it. I hate Knee pain. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete