Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Meet Cody

Meet Cody. This is the new shop cat. He goes home with the owners at night (and on weekends). He is very lovable and sweet. He laid on my lap most of the day. But, of course, he's not cuter than my kitties.

At the gym, I was able to run 2 1/2 miles at one time. I was pretty happy. It wasn't another 5k, but it's better than nothing. I really love running and I really love the fatty foods I let myself eat when I'm running a lot of miles. I also really hate the waiting game. I'm such an impatient person.

After my run, I headed over to the weight area and did my PT. Next on the list was my spin class. As you noticed, I said "list". I do write lists for everything. I have a calender with workouts that I do everyday. I love being organized. It may not look like I'm organized, but I know where everything is.

The spin class was great! There were so many newbees. It's always interesting to see peoples faces when they start the class. The 2 spin classes I take can be difficult (even for a veteran). People chickened out early (as normal) and left in a sweaty mess about 15 minutes into the class. It's great to see!

Dinner was one of my own master pieces. Super healthy! I bought some veggies: 2 different kinds of squash and an eggplant. I cooked them with some teryikai sauce and my cooked chicken. I piled that on top of some cooked brown rice.

It may not look good, but it was mighty tasty! I will announce the winner of my giveaway tomorrow night. Hurry and leave me a comment on that post.

5 comments:

  1. We had a shop cat a few weeks ago, but nobody took him home at night and he disappeared. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool on the kitty! Nice to have company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband took two of our dogs to work today. Isn't it so nice to work with animal-friendly employers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I searched running blogs and found yours. I'm now a follower. I am currently running 5Ks, and I hope to move on to a 10 next. Good luck on running your half marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think it actually looks really good...I love eggplant and try and think of great ways to combine it and have my kiddos eat it too :)

    ReplyDelete