Friday, January 28, 2011

Relax, Don't Do It!

This is exactly what I did when I got home from work. I did some relaxing with the hubs. When I got home from work, I had an apple-tini in my hand, such a great hubby!

Drinking on an empty stomach is not good for me, so I snacked on some homemade granola.

I cleaned up the kitchen and did some dishes (just in time for me to mess it up again).

I got everything ready for my early morning tomorrow. My gym bag is packed, the clothes are laid out and the grocery list is made.

Dinner has been made and eaten. I made some cooked pasta with cooked chicken, mixed in some thawed veggies, parm. cheese and topped with some bread crumbs. While I iced my knee and catch up on some Idol, dinner was ready.

Now, it's time to make some breakfast for tomorrow. Here's the recipe. Each piece of biscotti only has 76 calories. I hope they taste good!



How was your Friday night? Don't forget about my poll (on the right side). I can't wait to see what everyone says.



6 comments:

  1. Hahahaha that is exactly what I did, except mine had no alcohol. Our pics look exactly the same though! Yay for green juice. And I had some wine later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good night! I hope you have a great weekend! Last night we went to dinner then went out for ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the best kinds of nights! Your homemade granola looks delish! Do you have a certain recipe you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. my friday was good, I had some vino at a joint bday party...then got roped into going for an early run the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That IS a great hubs, as long as he didn't drink any of it. I heard that if you are a guy and drink one of those you sprout boobs. I heard it on the interent so it has to be true.

    ReplyDelete