Friday, January 7, 2011

Food Induced Coma

Today was a rest day from the gym. After a very long appointment, I headed home in the freezing weather. It was so cold outside today. I know 41 is really warm for some of you, but I'm a true Cali girl. I could have frozen outside today. I know, I'm a big baby when it comes to the cold.

I didn't feel like cooking when I got home, so the hubs and I went out. I had a coupon for buy one get one free sub at Mr. Pickles. It's a local sub shop down the street. They have the best subs. They are always high school kids working there. They are very school oriented. Here's what we came home with:
My sandwich had chicken salad, avocado and swiss cheese.

Hubs sandwich was chicken and teriyaki sauce (heated).

They always give free cookies with every purchase!


I am so stuffed. I knew I shouldn't have eaten all this food, but it was so good. Subs aren't nearly as tasty the next day, so I had to...(I guess that's a good enough excess).

In other news, I'm hoping that I'm able to run at least 5k on the treadmill tomorrow morning at the gym. Let's see if I can!

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I wish all meals came with a free cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great eats! Yay for eating big - sometimes we deserve it :)
    Wish it were 41 degrees here - I'd be loving that.
    Have a great treadmill run - as T/M runs go (pretty boring - but it gets the job done).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, those cookies look good. Also, would LOVE to see 41 here. That would be a heat wave for us.

    ReplyDelete