Thursday, January 6, 2011

What's In The Foil?

Once again, after work, I went to the gym. I'm so happy!! My knee allowed me to run an entire 2 1/2 miles!!! My knee hadn't hurt at all today (sometimes it does throughout the day). When I got on the treadmill and started going, my knee was starting to hurt. I knew that I could run more than 1/4 mile. I dealt with the pain and continued running. The pain slowly went away and I was able to run pain free the rest of the treadmill journey. If I keep progressing this way, I think I should be able to run my first 10k next month!!

I was starving once I got home, so I started dinner. Guess what's in the foil...


This is what I used to make my dinner (plus the foil mystery).

Yep, that's right, they were potatoes. I drained everything in the cans , added some salt and heated over low heat until heated through (just about 10 minutes). Usually, I would top this with a little sour cream. It's so yummy, and pretty healthy!

I'm doing laundry right now, and it seems weird to be hanging up most of my clothes, once again. I had to remember to go through it all before I through them in the dryer. I love my running clothes, I need to take good care of them.
Don't forget about my giveaway. The more you comment on that post, the more chances you have to win. You have until the 12th!

If you like potatoes, what's your favorite thing to make with them? Have you ever tried making mashed potatoes with 1/2 cauliflower? I know it sound odd, but it's healthier and you can't even taste the cauliflower (which I hate).

1 comment: