Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cravings...

I've been enjoying a nice and lazy Sunday. From last night's post, I was asked how I am strengthening my knee/quads. While I workout, I wear my knee brace that slides over my knee and has the hole where the knee cap is. After my runs (and in the am), I follow these exercises. I've also been taking some prescribed 900 mg pain pills. Everything seems to be doing the trick and working out well. I just hope I'm not jinxing myself.

Also, as requested, I have recipes from last night's homemade Indian dinner. Everything was so good (except for the dessert), I can't wait for left overs!

I made Naan bread, Chicken Korma over brown rice, and Guferati. Everything was pretty easy to make, it just took some time. I love being able to cook one long dinner once a month. It satisfies my baking urge.

I hated the dessert. It tasted just like flan and I hate flan. If you like it, you would probably like this. It was also super easy to make!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend as much as I am. Next weekend is going to be super busy for me, so I'm relaxing while I can. I really have been craving pizza. Every time I turn on the tv, there it is. I need some pizza!!

What is your favorite international dish to make (recipes please)?

2 comments:

  1. Chicken fajitas is about as international as I get. :P Good for you experimenting in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU MADE THAT!!! WOW!! K, I hate flan too...probably the only dessert that I don't like!! Spaghetti is about as international as I get ha!

    ReplyDelete