Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bad Run & Mimi's

I had a bad day at the gym today. I was only able to run 1/2 mile. Stupid me, forgot to take my pain pills before I left (and didn't bring them with me). I made sure I brought everything else, except that. I still did my PT and tried running afterwards. That was a no go. I came home and iced my knee while I drank some warm coffee and watched a show. My knee feels better now. In the morning, I'm going to get up early and go for a run outside. This will be my first run outside in waaaay too long. I'm charging my Garmin as we speak. I can't wait. I get to try out my new reflective gear and my warm up sleeves. Yay!!

Tonight my father in law took us out to dinner (he's in town from Idaho). We went to Mimi's. We needed to go to the mall afterwards, so it worked prefect! At dinner, I had the cobb salad. It's my favorite! I've attempted to make it at home, but it's never the same. With the meal, I got a free muffin. I chose the banana chocolate chip. Hey, it'll be a good breakfast after my run in the morning. And here's my side of ranch dressing.


It was pretty good with the egg, bacon, avocado, green onions, blue cheese and bacon (according to the menu it had about 517 calories).



After filling up on dinner, we headed over to the mall and looked around. We haven't been there since the fire over the summer. I can't believe that the fire closed almost half the mall for a very long time.

I was able to get my calendar for this year (yay for 50% off). It's H.R. Giger calender. I can't wait to update it tomorrow. Don't forget to answer my poll off to the right!

1 comment:

  1. wow just found your blog through Rae and LOVE it! Great, quick recipes too :) you're motivating me to run A LOT more than I am right now. Yay, just what I need!!!

    now following!

    ReplyDelete