Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dinner of Champions and a Winner!

The gym went well today. My knee was letting me run, but I could feel a blister that was starting to form on my foot. I can't have another blister because I'm running tomorrow. So, I was able to 2 1/2 miles. I cranked up the reps on the PT today. I'm a wimp, so I was starting at 10, now I'm up to 12. I'll have some awesome legs by the time summer comes!

I was pretty hungry when I got home. Since hubs was cleaning the kitchen and living room, I couldn't make dinner (yes, I'm lucky, he loves to clean). I wasn't really in the mood for the veggies dinner from last night. I was really craving some toast and a greek yogurt. So, that's what we had.

The toast had some butter and cinnamon on top. I love this combination. It's perfect for the cold, rainy night!


My yogurt was my favorite brand, Oikos. It tastes so good and creamy. The fruit is on the bottom, so you have to stir it. It makes it more fun. I topped it with my home made granola bar (crumbled). It was so good. The dried cherries tasted a little funny mixed in with the blueberry yogurt, though.


I just got done icing my knee and now it's time to reveal the winner (I know that's why you guys are reading this post. You probably scrolled down to see the winner). The winner of the Yurbuds (the code) is:
Emily from Sweat Once a Day
Either leave a comment or email me (runnersfuel(at)hotmail(dot)com) your email address to receive your code. Congrats to you! Thank you everyone for entering and thank you to Yurbuds for such an awesome giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Aww congrats to emily. I guess this means I have to buy my own pair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Emily!
    Cinnamon toast is SO good. I haven't had it in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love simple dinners like that sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you just made me realize i need to go get some yogurt!

    ReplyDelete