Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another 2 (Miles) Bite the Dust!

The best thing came for me in yesterdays mail (I didn't check it until this morning). I love it when Runners World magazine comes in the mail. It just brightens my day!


After wok, I went to the gym. I wasn't really looking forward to it because my knee had been hurting ever since I did my PT this morning. I had my brace on for a while and iced and the "usual" routine.

Once I got to the gym, changed and on that treadmill, I automatically started feeling better. I guess my knee wanted to do more since this morning. I was able to run an awesome 2 miles. That's the furthest I've ran in a while. I felt so good. My knee started feeling a little uncomfortable and I didn't want to push, so I started working the machines.

Here are some of my favorites that feel the best on my knee (I have no idea what they are called, so pictures are the best):











***I did not take these pictures, and I do not know these people. I am not making any money off of these pictures. ***
What's your favorite machine (when you go to the gym)?

4 comments:

  1. I do love me some leg press. And I always do the adductor/abductor ones because I know I should for the hips/ornery IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 is the hack squat machine (I think) - similar to leg press (but your upper body moves)
    #2 - leg curl
    #3 & #4 - leg extension (my fave leg exercise).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the knee cooperated for a great 2-miles and YAY on RW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already read my RW issue cover to cover. :)

    ReplyDelete