Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Little R&R

I decided to take the day off of running (and working out in general). It was gloomy outside and cool weather. It was a perfect day to relax. I watched tv, and hung out with my hubby all day (until he went to work).

After he left, I started cleaning. I cleaned the oven, fireplace and shower. My hands are so done with water. I desperately need to put lotion on them. I love being able to have the windows open all day long with the cool air freshening up the house.

Yesterday, before my race, I made some slow cooker berry cobbler. I was super easy and quick to make and it tastes even better. It may not look very appetizing, but it really is. I used blueberries, blackberries and raspberries for the fruit. I had most of the items needed, so that was even better.

Do you ever use a slow cooker? If so, what's your favorite to use it for?

4 comments:

  1. I have a similar reciipe for slow berry cobbler, but haven't ever tried to make it. Now I think I will! I do use my slow cooker a lot. I think my favorite thing to make in it is pulled pork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was in a crazy cleaning mood yesterday too! I don't know why but it sure helped me feel more balanced

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so yummy! I have recently become obsessed with my slow cooker! I usually cook chicken or pork in it!

    ReplyDelete