Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone is having a great Halloween! It's almost time for trick or treaters. We had left overs from last night for dinner. I made some vanilla cupcakes with some left over chocolate buttercream frosting. The cupcakes were just ok. Not my best, not my worst. These are for my hubby to take to his new work.


I bought some more PB yesterday, so I get to enjoy some of my favorite dessert...greek yogurt and PB. Yum!!

Here we are as Doctor and nurse zombies that are attacking you...



7 comments:

  1. Cupcakes, yummy:) Yes, you would of scared the crap out of me! You guys look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you guys dress up to hand out candy! I am impressed. The kids are lucky if I put a bra on under my sweats haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary costumes! And even though you said the cupcakes weren't your best, they definitely look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look amazing! Sorry I couldn't meet up this weekend! I really tried to work it out...just too much to do with the fam! I thought of you as we drove by the Sacramento exit this morning at 6 am on our way back home! :) We head out to Cali a few times a year so it'll happen!

    ReplyDelete