Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What Did I Do?

Thank you guys so much!! I really appreciate all of your advice on the blog, facebook and twitter. I learned so much from your advice. I did more research and I will be doing this for a while.

Last night, I iced every few hours, took some nsaids and elevated. I tried to stay off my feet as much as possible. It already is starting to feel better. This morning, I did get up early to head to the gym. I got there and automatically went to the tm to get in my tempo run. I started and didn't like what I felt (just like yesterday and Sunday). I stopped right away and spent the entire time on weights. I never feel like I did as much, if I don't run. I could do the stairs (not right now, though) and still feel like I didn't do as much. I know, my brain is crazy. I just love running so much!

My plan: To rest the rest of the week and hopefully be back to the gym (and running) on Monday. I have 10 1/2 miles planned and I hope those can be completed, but I won't push myself.

Have you ever had this happen to you?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are looking after your heel - sorry that it still felt pretty bad this morning. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete