Monday, August 22, 2011

Paint Balling

When we got to the paint ball field, we were the first ones there. The guys were so nice. They let us go out on the field and play each other. Jason use to play all the time. So, I was pretty scared to get shot. I've seen so many welts and bruises from his game. My very first shot was from Jason and it was in the leg. The second shot was also from Jason and it was in the mouth. It went up through the mouth guard of the mask and inside my mouth and up my nose. The hits didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought.

Here are some shots that Jason took during the last game.



Here we are.



Here I am. During one of the other games, there was the older guy (about 45), and I was hiding while he was shooting at one of my team mates. I shot him in the belly and he didn't seem very happy with me. He told me it was going to be a huge welt and bruise, but it was a nice shot. This was my proudest kill of the day. He never stopped talking about it the rest of the day.



This is how good I am (just kidding).



I was the only girl playing, so it seemed, at times, that everyone was aiming for me (which I didn't mind). It was such a fun day, and my body is so happy from that workout (running around and doing a million squats for 5 hours), that I'm taking today off. My body is still sore from my 11+ miler.

It's time to go get ready for work (I get want to stay in bed all day). Hope everyone has a great week!


What was your best birthday and what did you do?




3 comments:

  1. Love paintball!!! Looks like a fun day and sounds like you held your own out there. Atta girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, that looks intense! I don't know if I would be up for that, to be honest! Good job with your proud moment and kill shot!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!! I go paintballing with my work usually every year. It's so much fun! I can't believe you wore a tshirt doing it!

    Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete