Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!

When Jason got home last night, he had picked up some things for my dinner tonight (that he's making). One thing he bought for last night, was some beer. It's a funny label...WTF, a jobless recovery ale.

Dinner was all veggies, but I did add in some bacon for Jason. This is called Italian Veggie Skillet. It did have a lot of flavor.


At 7:01 pm today, I turn 30. I am no longer in the 20's. I am proud to join the new racing age group. My first race in this age group is for my next half, on Oct. 2 (I finally registered yesterday). I am so happy to be 30 and I'm not one of those women freaking out about it!



What age group are you looking forward to racing in?





7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    I'm just happy to be racing at all. Any age group will do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm embarrassed to say that I'm looking into running in the 40 age group. It's 3 years away, but that gives me enough time to train and qualify for Boston with 10 more minutes than I have now. :)

    Have a great Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!

    I'm just happy to run! I don't care how old I am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 30th Birthday! I'll be joining you in F30-24 next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I am looking forward to racing in the 40+ age group so that I *might* have even a small chance of placing. We'll see! Enjoy your special day.

    ReplyDelete