Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Short & Sweet

I had to take my parents to the airport this morning. I needed to pick them up when I was suppose to be getting to the gym. When I got done with them, I had about 25 minutes to kill before I needed to be home, starting to get ready for work. So, I hit up the gym for a little leg weights. I kept it short and sweet this morning. But, this is all I really wanted to do:

I don't know why, but I'm so exhausted. I guess, maybe because I didn't go straight to the gym and get my heart pumping, so I got tired?? Oh well.

I will be doing my sprints tonight, when I go back for round 2. I also have my spin class. I can't wait to shed some sweat tonight!


With your schedule, what time is the best for your workouts? Right now, I'm liking the 4:30 workouts. It's difficult to be at the gym that early, but it works!

4 comments:

  1. I also love early morning workouts! 4:30 is too early for me though. 6:30 works a lot better! Getting my workout out of the way first thing in the morning makes my day go by a lot more smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best runs are in the morning, but I swim and bike better mid-day on the weekend, or evenings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been a morning person, so the workouts I do in the afternoon are the ones I like the most. It feels like a spa date. My kids are in preschool for 3 hours so I can workout, swim, get my nails done...really refresh. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been enjoying my workouts around 8am. Now that school is starting back up, I have to get back into the routine of getting up and going at 4:30. I do like working out in the morning though, wakes me up!

    ReplyDelete