Saturday, August 6, 2011

How Far did I Run

Well, I ran my scheduled 10 1/2 miles!! I'm so happy. My heel was a little sensitive when I first started running, but it never came of anything. The little irritation actually went away. No pain at all for over 9 miles! I'm not going to jinx it, but my heel is feeling good!!!!

Last night, I put the inserts in my shoes, so I think that helped. I go back to the gym tonight for my ripped class. I usually run a few miles, but since I wasn't able to lift weights this morning, I think that's what I'm going to do before the class starts.

How do you like my new toe nail color? This is something I did last night. I also gave myself a facial, and scrubbed away any part of the bad week. This will be a great week!


Since I was at the gym longer than normal this morning, I have less time to get ready for work. Gotta jet (on my happy heel)!


Hey ladies, what color(s) are your toes?


4 comments:

  1. I've never tried blue nail polish on my toes. I use to love red nail polish but I have moved on from the stage. I'm a pink kinda girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now, purple..later today they will be red! Glad you are "heeling".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teal! I just found your blog. Thank for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the heel is doing better...mine is as well. Weird that it even happened to begin with.
    I am rocking purple toes at the moment.

    ReplyDelete