Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Keeping those legs moving

It's been pretty hot here lately (102). So, we play outside all morning, until lunch. And after nap, we stay indoors (unless we have an errand to run). Yesterday was spagetti play time. It was mainly for Shane (Lars had a coloring activity), but they both loved it so much!


I love my family! Aren't we cute?!?


After my run yesterday morning (& I got the boys fed and dressed), I took them out for my second run of the day. On the way back, we had a stop at the park to stretch their legs. It was so hot out there! This is the temp when we got home!

Ugh! I'm already ready for fall! It's the only time I can take them on my runs & they love doing it!

What's the weather like where you are? What time do you workout?





No comments:

Post a Comment