Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Favorite part of my day

One of my most enjoyable things to do is to run. What makes it even better is sharing that time with my boys. 


I love hearing them talk and point things out to me. It keeps my breath under control, because I'm always having a conversation with them (mostly Lars). 

Yesterday, when we got back from out 2.5 (sweaty) mile run, we headed straight for the backyard. The water table was filled with fresh, cool water for the boys to play with (yep, Shane loves the water table). When I Jel Shane stand at that table, he splashes so hard, I am drenched!

Between all the water play, it was bubble time! Both boys love popping the bubbles!!


All in all, the run made a pretty good day a great day!!!! I run to make myself a better person. Lars knows when we are going to go run, it makes us all happy!

What's your favorite part of your day?



No comments:

Post a Comment