Monday, October 15, 2012

My Bags are Packed!

Last week, I had planned to work out all week. Well, my foot had another plan. As you may know, I was in a wedding last weekend, and my heels gave me a huge blister on my pinky toe. Well, it was having a horrible time healing. I was able to run on Monday and Tuesday. But, after Tuesdays run, my foot couldn't take anymore (I even had to wear flip flops to work the rest of the week. 


Well, I babied my foot the rest of the week and all weekend long. My bags are packed and I'm ready to sweat up a storm tonight.


On my schedule, I have an outdoor 5k and my favorite ripped class planned. I love my ripped class and I've missed it so much! I haven't been in far too long! My official training doesn't start until November 3rd, but I'm just enjoying myself seeing how sweaty I can get. I guess Jason better get use to the stinky, sweaty Shelly!!


What are you training for? Is anyone out there running CIM this year? I live in Sacramento and would love to meet up with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment