Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Maid of Honor by Day...Runner at Night

My friend of  15 years got married on Saturday. I was her maid of honor. This was my first time being a maid of honor. It was fun. Jason was her photographer. Here are some shots from the day.


I can wear something else besides running shorts!




I'm signing the paperwork, making it official.


The wedding party.


She was (and is) so happy!


After a couple of beers, I got my nerve up to make my speech.


Me with the crazy couple.


The wedding was at noon and I had been up for a very long time running around in my heels (which I rarely ever wear) and I was beat afterwards. I immediately hopped in the shower and got into much more comfy clothes, which just happens to be something dealing with running. 


It was a very long and tiring day, but I would do it again for her any day (but running shoes are so much more comfortable).

How was the last wedding you went to? When did you get married? I've been married 7 years and couldn't be any more happy. It was the best day of my life!!




No comments:

Post a Comment