Thursday, October 11, 2012

New Training Plan

I have a new training schedule that I will be starting on November 3rd. My newest half marathon (#4) is Lucky 7. It takes place on March 9th and I'm totally excited!! I can't wait!! I haven't run a half marathon in over a year (I have run other races since). So, my new training plan looks like this: 

Monday nights, I will run a 5k (inside on tm or preferably outside),


then head over to my ripped class that I  love so much (which happens to work out of the hell out of my arms).


Tuesdays, I will work a minium of 20 minutes on the stairs (and I will grow to love them again),


then an hour of yoga. After yoga, I will work my legs on in the weight section of the gym. 


Wednesday, is time for another 5k, and a 60 minute spin class, head home for at least 20 minutes of core work.


One of my favorite things I've been eating is greek yogurt.My favorite flavor is blueberry or cherry.


I can already feel the work that I've been doing. When I get home and get my things done for the next day, I relax on the couch with the kittens.


One of my greatest desserts of the week was a non-ice cream banana split. It includes: a split banana, peanut butter, chocolate syrup and chopped almonds. 



When is you next race? What does your training plan look like? What is your "go to"snack, or dessert lately?






2 comments:

  1. Great plan. I have a hm on Mar 17.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your new training plan pays off.

    I'm with you on the cherry Greek yogurt.

    ReplyDelete