Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Next Race is...

My friend (the same one I ran the Color Run with) and I have decided to run another 5k together:


It's another race dedicated to women. I love these races. At the end, you receive a medal, massage, and I think even a pedicure (not completely sure about this one) and a yummy light lunch. I think we're going to wear our tutus again, too! I'm so excited about this race!! Girls on the Go 5k isn't until February, but it can't come fast enough!

I'm going to start running outside again next week (and did you hear Jason is going for a short run with me Sunday??!!). It's suppose to be in the mid 80's here (finally!)!!

What's the weather like for you? What's your "perfect" running weather? Mine is in the 60' with a slight mist in the air.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited too! Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect running weather is high forties low fifties, slight breeze, sunny.

    Have fun with your run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do a color run someday, sigh! Having fun being out in the cooler weather...blessings

    new blog post at http://runningsurvivor.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-week-in-review.html

    ReplyDelete