Thursday, October 25, 2012

Uck!

A few weeks ago, while Jason and I were at the grocery store, we decided to pick up some coconut water. I've never tried it before, and I know how healthy it is for you. So, why not try it?


First off, I was expecting it to be kind of white. And, maybe smell something like a coconut. But, nope. I took a sip:


and hated it!! Grossness!!! Then, Jason tried some. He felt the same way, but is finishing the container.



Coconut water is high in potassium ans low in calories, sodium and carbs (source). It's great for you and I wish I could learn to like it, but I'd rather  not torture myself. 

Have you tried coconut water? What do you think of it?






1 comment:

  1. I personally love coconut water, but it definitely takes a little getting used to. The flavored ones are a lot better; I can't think of the brand names right now.

    ReplyDelete