Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Satellites, Where are you?

After work, on Monday, I headed to my "go to" running stop. I really need to change this because I'm really starting to hate how I end my run. I've tried the route backwards and starting/ending in the middle. I'm just not happy with the end. The only thing is that I love the start and middle of the route. What to do? I know, I have tough decisions. 


My routine is always this: I get changed at work, put on my garmin and locate the satellites. By the time I drive to the park (it's literally 1 minute driving), the satellites are located. Not on Monday. It took forever to locate them. Sometimes I'm embarrassed by getting annoyed the I can't locate satellites sooner. We didn't always have this technology available to us. 

It was 81 degrees outside and for some reason, I got completely over heated. It felt like it was 110 out. I drank water all day, and even had some on the run. I don't know what happened, but I'll see if it happens again tonight (I hope not). Other than that, it was a nice 4 miles! I ended up not going to the ripped class, because I wanted to hang with the hubs. 

When I got home, I had something special waiting for me on my doorstep (don't you love the packaging):


Kona Kase contacted me asking if I would like to try out their service. Kona Kase is awesome! Such a great idea. Basically, you pay a flat monthly rate to have a package show up on your door once a month, so you can try out some awesome products. 


I think this is a great idea! You don't have to spend a ton of money on products that don't work for you.Once you find things you like, you can go out and purchase them. So awesome!


This has been my "go to" lunch for the week. It's turkey with mayo, mustard and lettuce on a whole wheat dinner roll with a side of string cheese and a green smoothie (I didn't make it, I bought it at the grocery store). 

I can't believe it's suppose to be 90 +/- today and I have an outside 5k to run, then a very hot spin class. I guess I needed to sweat off a lot of salt tonight!

Do you have a "go to" run? How often do you switch it up? What's your "go to" lunch?








No comments:

Post a Comment