Friday, August 27, 2010

Fantastic Friday!!

I was pretty good today. I had my normal breakfast, snacks and lunch today!! Yay for me. Work went by like a breeze. It was kind of scary, because I was expecting something really bad to happen right before I left. I'm so happy it didn't. Everything went as planned, which is pretty strange for being a Friday. Fridays are our busiest day of the week. I'm glad it went smoothly.

Because of this, when I got home, I was in a GREAT mood!! I was jumping around, singing and acting all crazy (my normal self). Jason was hungry, so I made dinner. I made ravioli with cooked chicken and pasta sauce. For the ravioli, I used Rising Moons Organics spinach Florentine. The pasta sauce was Dave's Gourmet Red Heirloom.

The ravioli was pretty slippery. I always have something under my plate when I eat dinner (on the couch), and one ravioli slipped off my plate and landed on the ground leaving a trail of sauce everywhere. It's ok, I'm use to being messy! The sauce was a little watery, but the taste was great. It had a little kick to it. I don't like ultra spicy foods, but this was really good. The pasta, sauce and chicken made a really good combination.

The pasta...



the sauce...

the final product...

Jason and I had some errands to make this evening. Afterwards, I was in the mood for ice cream. I happened to have coupon for a free scoop. So, I enjoyed 2 scoops of ice cream (in a sundae) and Jason enjoyed his pint (not the whole thing) of peanut butter, chocolate ice cream. It is really good ice cream. I think mine was better, though. The scoops I got were: snickers and fudge brownie. What a treat. I still did pretty good today.




Tomorrow is my dad's birthday (it's actually Sunday, but we're celebrating tomorrow). I'm making him dinner and dessert. I can't wait for him to try it! I'll post tomorrow what I'm making him. I may have a surprise tomorrow to post about?? Can anyone guess what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment