Friday, September 17, 2010

A Relaxing Friday Night Off

Today was the same food. Work was so busy today, I think I sat down for entire 20 minutes out of my 9 hour day! My feet are killing me. I'm glad I didn't run today. As always, I had today as my rest day. No gym at all. It felt so nice to go home right after work and hand out with the hubby!

We relaxed for a while after I got home. Then, about 6:30 I made dinner. Last night, I bought some whole wheat pizza dough from a local pizza place. I rolled out the dough and added some of our favorite toppings. I added lots of mozzarella cheese, cooked turkey sausage, olives, mushrooms, pepperoni and tomatoes (added the last 2 minutes).

I put this heavy pizza in the 400 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes and enjoyed a very hot & heavy pizza. We washed this down with some beers (one each). We gobbled our yummy pizza as we watched a Netflix movie (The Joneses). It was a cute movie. I do love David Duchovny!

After dinner, we did indulge in some mint chocolate chip ice (sorry I ate it too fast to take a picture).
In the poll I had on my sidebar, it looks like 18% of you run 1-5 miles per week, 18% run 11-15 miles and 63% run 15+ miles per week. I've been running between 15-17 miles per week. It feels so good to finally be able to run this much!! I will post a new poll tomorrow. Don't forget: only 2 more "fan" on facebook and another giveaway comes your way!!
Hope everyone had an awesome Friday!!

2 comments: