Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back on Track!

Another boring (food) day. I ran out cereal last week (hints the baking for breakfast over the weekend). I was too lazy (and scared of weekend grocery store traffic) to go to the store. So, this morning, I had a big glass of OJ for breakfast and Greek yogurt for my snack.

Lunch was the same old ingredients as normal, but I had it on Rudi's cracked wheat bread. It tasted like it was a deli sandwich. The bread was so soft and fluffy. I can't believe it's been in the freezer for a couple of weeks. I can't until tomorrow's lunch!

The gym was pretty good. I wasn't wanting to go, but I forced myself. Once I got there, it wasn't so bad. I wanted to leave early and go do some grocery shopping. But, before I knew it, I finished everything I normally do. Today I did 25 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes abs, and 10 minutes rowing. I'm beat!

My mom came over right after I got done shopping, with my niece. It was nice to see her playing the kittens. She tired them out for me. A 3 year old and 2 kittens playing is very cute! After they left, I had dinner. I wasn't really in the mood to eat, but I was hungry (if that makes any sense). I didn't even want to unwrap my salad from last night. So, I poured myself a big bowl of cereal. It tasted so good, I went back for seconds. I am perfectly full (not so full it hurts, no empty either). I love it when I am able to gage my meals (and my eyes aren't bigger than my stomach).



I am still learning a lot about our kittens. I found that Scout is very curious. She decided to climb one of our indoor trees. Since it's meant for indoors, it's not very strong and can't hold much weight. She got about 1/2 way up the tree and the branches started to bend and she feel out. Of course, she landed on her feet (it wasn't that high up either). Sleeping is getting MUCH better now. I can sleep mostly through the night (Izzie only wakes us up once now).



Well, I think it's tome to cuddle in a nice, warm blanket with my 2 little ones. Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Cuddling up in a blanket sounds sooo nice right now. TOo bad it's 1pm and I am at work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cereal for dinner - that's my kind of cooking!

    Good thing you forced yourself to the gym, sometimes I have to remind myself that I never regret working out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMmmmmm, cereal for dinner. Also known as a little bit of Brunner love. I love Brunner

    ReplyDelete