Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Legs On Fire

This morning, I was running late, so I grabbed some oatmeal and ate it once I got to work. Work wasn't as busy as it has been. But, it was nice to be able to catch up and not be drowning. I ate my standard banana and apple for my snacks and my usual 1/2 sandwich lunch.

I had 1/3 of a bar before I headed to the gym. I, once again, had to force myself to go to the gym. My stomach was feeling pretty weird. I forced myself to run as far as my tummy could take. I was almost able to finish what I needed to do. I ran 3.76 miles (usually it's 4.25 miles). Only 1/2 mile off and my stomach was hurting even more.

Before I forced myself to go to spin class, I freshened up and headed in. The class went by pretty quick and my stomach stopped hurting. It was a great class!

When I got home, I showered and ate cereal for dinner. I have this chicken dinner planned for tomorrow and it's going to take some time (which I wasn't in the mood for tonight). I slipped on my compression socks and enjoys my cereal while watching Killers. It's a cute movie, but don't worry if you miss it. It's a little too chick flick for me.

I'm off to do dishes while I finish the movie, yes, it's that good. Don't forget, only one more "fan" until you guys get an awesome giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. You kick ass!! Having a blast reading your blog. You inspire me, now I just need to get off my butt:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely earned your couch time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tummy troubles while running are the worst! Good for you running as long as you did AND spinning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy spinning but have found it difficult finding a good instructor since we moved to WA last year.

    ReplyDelete