Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Resting Up for a Hard Training Cycle

So, last night, I had the entire house to myself. Jason was out with some friends. It was so odd going from a house crammed (in a good way) with people, to just me. I got a lot done. One of the things I was trying to do was clean out the fridge. I needed to use the left over greek items fro last week. I tried the toppings from the feta burgers and the tzatziki sauce on a wheat tortilla. Not so good. I could only eat 1/2 of it.





I watched a lot of Netflix movies and relaxed.






I also got caught up on laundry.





I know this isn't very interesting, but it will get there very soon. I have some exciting workout stuff going on this weekend and Monday starts a heaving training schedule. I noticed that I didn't train on fatigued legs this last training cycle and I know it really helped the first time.

Do you like to train on fatigued legs? How does it help you?




1 comment:

  1. I feel like I am training on fatigued legs 90% of the time! Definitely makes you stronger in the end!

    ReplyDelete