Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Family Time

This week has been lots of fun and very busy. My brother and his family came in from out of town for a visit (it's been a few years). On Sunday we had a bbq with family and all the cousins brought their kids and everyone played. It was fun to watch.

On Monday, they came over to go swimming and hang out over dinner. The pool was super cold, but warmed up after you got in. I really need to start doing laps in there.


And, last night, they came over for dinner. These little men have huge muscles. They were showing off.



They have left and now it's time to go back to real life and do laundry and start going back to the gym. The work out will continue on Saturday when I run a light 5k with a friend (not a race).


This weekend is going to be busy as well. So, I better relax while I can. What are your plans this weekend? Anyone racing?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some fun family time!

    I would definitely be in that pool if I had one at home!!

    ReplyDelete