Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Just Can't Get Enough


When I was about 5 months pregnant, I stopped going to the gym. I didn't have the energy to workout, after working 8 hours. So, I cancelled my gym membership. I still haven't renewed it. I have some weights and medicine balls and mats at home, and  I've set everything up in my closet.  I just pull out the needed equipment and getting my sweat on


I absolutely love working out at home!! Lars and I go for our morning run and then when he goes down for his afternoon nap, I head outside to workout. What's in my closet: 5 lb weights, 7 lb weights, 10 lb weights, 15 lb weights, 6 lb medicine ball, stability ball, leg weights, jump rope, yoga mat and a thick, padded mat. I can do so much with all of this equipment!

Yesterday, to train for my beast spartan race in October, I did my max amount of push ups in 2 minutes and max amount of sit ups in 2 minutes. I did this 3 times. For push ups (my weak area), I did: 30, 21, and 21. Sit ups: 83, 62 and 53. I'm going to keep track of my progress and hopefully the numbers get better and better, especially in the push up area.

On Friday, this little guy turned 5 months!


Lars is getting so big! He's very eager to walk. He really want to skip crawling and start walking. He loves laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling fan, kicking, laughing and squealing. Lately (within the last few days), he's been blowing raspberries, making funny faces at us, to get a reaction (and it works), he loves his new activity saucer and loves being outside as much as possible (which is what I like too). He's just a great kid!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!!

Do you workout at home, the gym or just outdoors?
What is your go to workout?
If you have kids, how old are they?







No comments:

Post a Comment