Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Two Feet Expansion (BIG NEWS)!!

Why haven't I been blogging in the past few months? Well, I haven't had any energy and no desire to do anything else besides go on walks and lay on the couch. By the time I get off of work, I'm tired and just want to go home and relax (and maybe take a little nap). This is because my family is expanding by two feet. 


On Saturday, I will be 12 weeks and we couldn't be happier! I'm due January 4th. Everything is going well and it feels like I may be over the lack of energy time (let's hope). I hope to go back to running (very slowly now because I took so much time off) and my normal classes next week. My doctor has ok'd me to do so and encourages it. 

I've had a little nauseousness throughout the day, but not much more. Some things I've been craving are: ice cream, toast with butter only, cocoa puffs, watermelon, bagels and burgers. Really, anything that is unhealthy for you, the more I'll probably crave it. Foods I avoid: Veggie are gross and can't force them down, peanut butter, jelly, milk by itself, and coffee smells so nasty (Jason's drinking it, not me). 


My doctor says I'm right on track for weight gain (it's not much), and I don't really care to share that part. We heard the heartbeat on Monday and it's 150 (totally normal). When we  heard it, Jason's face beamed!! Neither of us can wait!! After the doctor appointment, we came home and called all the family and told them.  We find out what we're having on August 16th, so we really can't wait for that!!

I know I can't plan every part of this journey, but I plan on planning as much as possibly can. 

When I go back to working out, I will post more. I may even post just about this. I am still running the Color Run 5k again this year and am super excited to run my first (of many more) races with this little one.




Would you guys prefer that I keep this blog just about working out, or would you like to see (monthly or weekly??) updates? Anyone else expecting?



7 comments:

  1. Congrats.. My daughter is on week 13.. Due date is Dec 19th..

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! Keep sharing your updates on here, I enjoy them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable with your cute baby bump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY you!! Congrats!!! Also, I would love to see updates!! Besides... it's your blog and you can do what you want! My 2 cents ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!!! exciting news :) blog about whatever you feel like sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so so happy for you woman!! Being a mom is the greatest!! YES... UPDATES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! It's an amazing thing! I'm expecting my first in October!

    ReplyDelete