Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I'm BACK!!!

I'm back!!! So much has been going on since I last blogged (I can't believe it's been almost a year!). This is how I spent most of 2013. I loved every minute of it. 


December 30, I gave birth to Lars. He's the joy of my life. I love being a stay at home mommy. Every laugh, cry, dirty diaper and squeal gives me such enjoyment (and not in a weird way). 


Lars is now 4 1/2 months old and does so much. He's getting ready to crawl and loves touching everything and tries to put everything in his mouth. 


Since I do so much more than just work, run and come home, I've decided to change the focus of my blog. It's going to be more of a healthy running mommy's life kind of blog. I still make good food (chocolate cheesecake):


Since Lars' head is now strong enough to be in the running stroller, I've been running again. I try to go every day, but sometimes our schedule doesn't allow it (same with the weird weather we've been having). I will try to post something at least twice a week, if not more. Just depends on how the days go. I've changed some design aspects on the blog (check out the new header). Let me know what you think!

I already have a couple races lined up for myself. And, I even have a pretty awesome giveaway (for next week). My next post will talk about my running with the stroller and how that's been going. Man, that's a full body workout!!


How many mommy runners do I have out there (even if you don't run with your little one)?

What races do you guys have on your schedule?

What do you think of the new stuff on the blog (I've also added to the about me page)?










No comments:

Post a Comment