Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Best Unhealthy Snack

The best unhealthy snack that I've made in a while is this:


The sweet, delicious chocolate chip cookie dough truffles (I didn't dip these). I keep them in the freezer that way it's another snack that cools me off (I don't eat these as much as the watermelon). Love!! The best thing, Jason doesn't really care for this type of sweets, so they're all mine!!


Lars was sent a Calmies toy (teether) to test out and give his opinion of it. First thing (after I washed it, of course), he had to inspect it. He stared at it for a while.


Then, like everything else right now, it went straight in the mouth. The results are in and final. He loves it! He often grabs it when he wants something to chew on. It feels really good on his gums (he's teething right now). I love it because it's easy to wipe off and clean, it helps with sensory and motor skills, safe for the environment and super easy for him to grab and handle on his own (it's made of a natural rubber, so it's super light weight). 


On the same day, I received a package as well. Manna Organics sent me some bread (which I will try soon) and some kale chips. I've always been curious about kale chips and wanted to try them out. I've never even had raw (or cooked) kale before. So, I had no idea what it tasted like. For me, personally, kale will not be in my house. It's not a taste that I care for. I like that's it's a healthy snack, but not something my taste buds prefer. 



What's your top 3 unhealthy snacks you can't stop eating?
If you  have a child, what age did they get their teeth in?
Do you like kale chips?







No comments:

Post a Comment