Thursday, May 17, 2012

2:15 Sprints Suck!

After a 3 week hiatus, I finally made it back to spin class. I hit up the stairs first, along with the ski machine and legs weight (1 hour total here). Then, 6 o'clock came around I was already found in the spin room. I was warming up. I'm glad I did, it was a crazy class today! At one point, the instructor had us do 2:15 sitting sprint. He said that he's never had that long of one in his class before. I've never done one that long (spinning, I have running). It was very interesting!

When I got home (from a total of a 2 hour workout), Jason was already home and out front watering the lawn (no sprinklers). He said that I was walking like I just off of a horse. I didn't notice I was walking funny, but I'm not surprised.


After last night workout, I feel super strong. I'm so glad I went. I never regret a workout (even if it ends in an injury). As long as I get out there and drip some sweat, I'm usually in a better mood than before. I am a tough woman and I can't wait to hit the warm streets after work tonight!

Anyone running the Sacramento Color Run in August?

What type of workouts always get you motivated to keep going? What's the longest spinning (or riding) sprint you've done?

No comments:

Post a Comment