Sunday, March 20, 2011

Laziness is Happiness

Last night was a lot of fun. We had our friends over for dinner. I made salads and chili. They brought over the best homemade chocolate cupcakes with PB frosting. They left us some and I'm trying to hold out as long as I can to eat them all.

We played Balderdash, drank and had a ton of laughs.

Here are the hubby's being their funny selves.

Us girls are a little more serious.


I've just been getting things ready for the week and relaxing. I guess I needed to sleep in. We woke up around 10. I haven't slept in that long in such a long time. I feel completely refreshed!
I must eat these cupcakes before they go bad. I hate wasting good food.


5 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look so good!!! Seems like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! Don't waste those cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate and peanut butter?! Yeah, they would have been gone before I went to bed. Not a good combination in this household; at least not for preservation sake. haha

    ReplyDelete