Thursday, March 17, 2016

Mid week run!!

Since the hubby was home for a doctors appointment today, I took advantage of the sunny morning & went for a run. It was so nice out this morning! The sun was shining, birds were chirping, a slight breeze was in the air and I was ready to run.


My legs were tired from yesterday's leg workout. I have t run in tired legs in a very long time. It was a tough run & my time was proof of it. Oh well, I had a great run!!

I had made green waffles for St. Patty's Day. When Lars woke up, he didn't want waffles (I pre-make them and then freeze them). He asked for eggs and toast. It wasn't a big deal, so that's what we had.

Earlier in the week, I had made foccia bread, and we finished it up last night. It was good (but not Lars approved).


Any fun plans tonight for St. Patty's Day? What did you have for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment