Monday, March 14, 2016

For the love of jumping jacks!!

Here's the recap from this weekend. I'll start with today and work backwards. 

Getting up this morning was super tough, being the 2nd day of the time change. I hate any kind of time change! But, I managed to get up before the boys and get in my cardio workout! I'm super proud of myself. My workout was mainly a ton of jumping jacks & some squats, lunges, crunches and burpees thrown in there. The 30 burpees and 35 push ups are what really killed me this morning!


Yesterday was super stormy (heavy wind and tons of hard rain). It was also the 1st day of the time change. I just couldn't get my butt out the door to run my miles. So, I decided I'd be happier (& not regret) staying home with my family and staying in my pjs. It was time well spent!


I did have a break in the rain on Saturday morning, so I was able to get out there. Trees were down and leaves were everywhere. It was still so nice out & I loved sweating out in the sunshine!


If you're on Instagram, follow me: @shellydavid99

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods? We are suppose to be back in the mid 70s for the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment