Monday, March 7, 2016

A run after the storm

On Saturday, it really stormed here! Trees fell over (not in our yard), branches blew off, palm debris was everywhere and so much more. It made running after the storm an obstacle course. At one point, I had to go in the middle of the street in order to get around a huge tree. When I got back from my run, Shane and I went outside to watch Lars & Jason pick up sticks.


Here's my WOD. I did this three times and got a little sweaty. It's not like when I do my legs! But, I still feel satisfied when I'm finished! The first time I did this workout, I only did one round and felt tired and dead! I'm really showing some progress!! I'm so glad I'm getting my body and fitness level back.

After the boys woke up, they were fed and dressed, it was a movie kind of morning. It's dark, cloudy and rainy here today, so it's the perfect day! Here they are cuddling watching Lorax. Lars loved it, but Shane could only watch a couple of minutes (he is only 5 months old). 


Do you venture out between storms for your runs? What do you like to do on rainy days?





No comments:

Post a Comment