Monday, March 28, 2016

Back in full force!

Well, maybe not full force. But, I am back! My stomach has been a little achy, but I'm a lot better than I have been. My entire house got a cold that's been going around. I had the snot running down whenever my head wasn't pointed to the ceiling & a huge headache whenever I wasn't laying down (which wasn't too often with a 6 month old & a toddler), as well as some other common stuff.

Even though my stomach hurt, I still got up at 6 and got my arms hurting (in a good way).


We had a good Easter, yesterday. Here was dessert (strawberry shortcake),


And deviled eggs.


My boys loved what the Easter bunny brought and loved searching for eggs. Lars was a great big brother and helped Shane fill his basket.


Do you take time off of working out when you're sick? How was your Easter?



No comments:

Post a Comment