Friday, April 27, 2012

Smells like Band-Aids & Camping & BIC Bands Review

I had the most perfect run last night! It was 68 degrees, the sun was out and a slight breeze was hitting my sweaty face as I cruised down the freshly rained on streets. It was so clean outside. Sometimes, the smell of fresh rain reminds me of the smell I get when I go camping. I love that smell! It always reminds me of happy times. The only thing is that when I was heading back (out and back run), something around me smelled like band-aids. You know that smell when you open a new band-aid. I hate that smell. There was this sub sandwich place I use to go to and their sodas smelled liked this too. I always got water there. I hate this smell (I can't say it enough)! On to the review...

Here are a couple of my favorite things that keep my hair out of my eyes while sweating (I'm loving the BIC Bands)!

I love the snake print on my head band. I think I prefer the thicker BIC Bands compared to the thinner ones.


Every once in a while, I'll change it up with some sparkles. You know every girl like some sparkles every one in a while (even this non super girlie girl). I don't know what kind of a pose I'm doing here. Maybe, here I am on my way to a squat???



Don't forget about my awesome giveaway here!!

Describe your perfect run. What keeps your hair out of your eyes (guys and girls)? What smell reminds you pf happy times (or not happy times)?




1 comment:

  1. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to check it more in the future so please keep up your work. I love your content & the way that you write.
    Baggy pants

    ReplyDelete