Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!!

Remember the other day, when I asked you guys to guess what I was making. Well, here it is...brownies!!! Got to love chocolate.


Last night, I was thinking I was going to be able to run outside. About 20 minutes before I was going to leave, it started down pouring. Lightning, and thunder, too. No need to run in that mess. Don't get me wrong, I love running in light rain, but not this disaster. I would have been soaked, just running 1/4 mile. 

So, I headed to the gym. I did my workout routine backwards, just to make it different. I started with leg weights, moved on to ab work on the mat. To make it completely backwards would have been to go to the ski machine and stairs. But, for some reason, I always have to do the stairs (15 minutes), then the ski machine (10 minutes). I'm not sure why, but that's order on that part. No changes. I guess I'm screwed if 3 people are on the stairs when I'm ready. Yep, we only have 3 stair machines! 


To say the least, I was super happy when I got home. I got some rest 2 days ago and now I have my week ends workout done (I'm running on Saturday, so it isn't weekend, it's week end.).

I am competing in this local thing. You don't have to be local to vote (I also have a link on my sidebar). But, please vote for me for favorite blogger. It would be great if I got on the board! If every one of my followers votes, I'm sure I would win!!

Do you have a certain routine you have to do your workout in? What is your all time favorite item to bake/cook (anything, dinner, dessert, breakfast)?














1 comment: