Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cheribundi & Planting

Last night, I went on a 6 mile run. It was a great run! The only interesting thing that happened during my run was when an old lady locked eyes with me, saw me running towards her and kept going. She almost hit me!! Of course, I couldn't let that happen, but it was close!

It was my long run, since I'm not really training for anything, 6 miles is good for my long runs, right now. 



I had a drive to get home, It was some major traffic. I'm so glad I had Cheribundi in my car, nice & cool waiting for me! I tried the Whey Cherry flavor (they have other flavors, too). They packed their cherry juice with protein to speed my recovery. Ok, I know, they didn't make this just for me, but it feels like it. I'm not as sore as I usually am after a 6 miler. And, about an hour after drinking this yummy juice, I felt like I had so much energy that I normally do. 

At first, my taste buds were shocked from the tart cherries, but they got use to it fast! I would highly recommend taking this juice for a test run!



My boss, at work, gave me some tomato plants, that she grew from seedlings. Jason & I planted them tonight. It was a fun night. We have family coming in town this weekend, so we have lots to do. I mowed while Jason weeded, then we spent the rest of the night planting plants, and hanging out outside, while we watered the lawn (we don't have built in sprinklers, yet). It was a good night!

Stick around, I have a pretty cool giveaway coming tomorrow!!


Do you have a green thumb, if so, what do you grow? I don't have a green thumb, I kill everything in sight! This is all Jason
What do you like to drink after a good workout?




1 comment:

  1. I sooo do noth ave a green thumb. I usually get all motivated to plant in the spring but it quickly wears off and I forget to tend to my plants. ooops!

    ReplyDelete