Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pale Runner

I was so happy to see that it hadn't rained when I was going out for my run. If it was pouring, I was going to hit up the tm at the gym. But, it wasn't, so I was able to head outside to the wonderful local roads. I poked my head outside to check the temperature before I changed into my running clothes. I know that it's getting warmer, but I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to wear my shorts I keep in my gym, just in case. Well, I was super, happy excited to be able to show off my super white legs running down the road. I just hope I didn't blind any drivers.

My legs haven't seen any sun in a very, very long time. I know I won't be as tan as I was last year, but I think it's time to start wearing my shorts outside, again!!


I ran 4 1/2 miles outside on the cool, breezy streets. It was the prefect weather for an outdoor run! I just wish it was a little sunny out. Oh well, I RAN OUTSIDE!!

How did I refuel when I got home:


As soon as I dropped my gym bag off in the kitchen, I got started baking. Any guesses to what I made? I'll give you some clues: that is a brown color on one of those measuring cups and those are eggs.  


If you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen that I did an awesome bicep workout when I got done making the special something. I opened a brand new jar of peanut butter, then spent some time stirring it to get it all mixed up. I always hate it when I don't stir it enough and I miss some spots at the very bottom. Then, by the time you notice, it's too late to stir it with any of the oil. It tears your toast and your morning starts out very sad. Not this time!


I am on day 2 of my summer of abs. I'm feeling great (of course, I'm only on day 2)! I'm a little sore from the ripped class on Monday, but it's a good sore. Spin class tonight will be a blast! I can't wait! Let's see how much sweat pours off of me and how many people slip (just a little exaggerated). 

Any guesses to what I made? Do you buy pb that you need to stir? If so, what brand do you like? Are you wearing shorts on your outdoor runs (if you're running outside)?





1 comment:

  1. I've started wearing my shorts again, too. So comfortable and it really makes you realize summer is coming ... very soon!

    ReplyDelete