Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fog Running

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. It was so warm under the covers and it was cold out of them. I forced myself up anyways. I got dressed (while I was half asleep) and headed out the door. As soon as I opened the door, I couldn't see that far in front of me. It was so foggy (this picture doesn't do it justice). I have all the gear the run in (California) cold weather (chilly, rainy, windy and foggy), but I didn't want to run outside. The fog just didn't seem fun this morning (and I've never ran in it). If it's foggy on Saturday morning, I will be running in it.


When I got to the gym, I went straight for the tm (my best friend). I ran a glorious 4 miles), then worked some weight magic on the good 'ol legs. Great times this morning! I had to run off the (couple) cookies I ate last night. They were so thin, that when I tried to get them off the cookie sheet, they buckled and now I call it cookie crumble. They still taste like cookies, though (that's the important thing).

Do you ever run in the heavy fog (I live in the 'burbs, so there are people out)?  I want to try it, just on the weekends, though (don't know why).

2 comments:

  1. Mmm cookies!!

    We don't get much fog here, but I would run in it. I run in anything... the treadmill is NOT my best friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOKIES!!

    I pretty much run in whatever weather...if it is really snowy or foggy, I might change my route for safety, but I still go out. I am completely allergic to the TM.

    ReplyDelete