Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mini Meatballs & Time Trials

This is what I've been eating for dinner the last 2 nights. I made these bad boys (mini meatball sandwiches) with ground turkey! They are so good. If you haven't made them yet, go make them tonight!

Just before I left work yesterday, I found that I didn't bring enough food with me. I wouldn't have been able to make it through my 2 hour, high intensity workout (plus, I didn't want to faint). So, the best things, was to come home and eat dinner.

I did get out there this morning. Right now, it's easier to get up early (at 4 am) and hit them gym, than it is the go after work. I know, it's weird. So, I went about my routine and got up at 4. I've decided to kick this laid back routine up a little. I'm starting to do bi-weekly mile time trials. This was my first one ever. I did start my morning off with my stairs (aka, my BFF). The, headed over to the time trials. I did ok, but not as good as I hoped. Just something I know that I need to work on. I ended my am workout with some leg weights. It has been a good morning.

I'm going to catch up on some tv while I drink my coffee and eat my cereal.

Have you done time trials? How were they for you?

1 comment:

  1. I find it easier getting my workout done in the morning too. Those sandwiches look great!

    ReplyDelete