Thursday, November 3, 2011

I heart Intervals

After work, last night, I headed over to the gym. I didn't really want to go, but I made myself. I'm so glad that I did! I really enjoyed getting my sweat on. I ran 4 miles as a warm up for my spin class. It was a good 4 miles. My Friends kept me entertained while I ran.

Spin class was great! I really missed that class. This (coming up) training cycle, I'm not going to stop going to spin class (like I did last cycle). It's a great cardio workout, and excellent cross training. My instructor old us that he's going to Vegas over turkey day weekend. Him & his wife are going to renew their vows, with am Elvis impersonator. How fun!

In this class, there were even more intervals than normal. He would change things up and make it fun (while listening the Elvis remixed songs). It was a fantastic class and I can't wait to go back next week!

When I got home, Jason was already prepping dinner. I hopped in the shower and when I got out, it was cooling. It seemed like such an easy dinner and it was so yummy.

It's called chicken with garlic, basil and parsley. Very filling.



What is your favorite class to take?


4 comments:

  1. I've not been to spin since last spring. Need to get back in the gym routine now as our weather deteriorates!
    Dinner looks yummy as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my spin class that's the only bad thing about my new work schedule...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to a spin class. I wish I had a gym membership!

    ReplyDelete